Maria Soledad Lazarte de mansilla was baptized!

Hola everyone hope all is well
I think there was a problem with my last email because no one seemed to have got it but I resent it!

Also Happy Birthday to my stud of a brother who thinks he can drive now

This week was pretty good, but towards the end of the week we weren't having that much success because there's no school till Wednesday and everyone is just partying and its been super hot so that's been kind of rough but I love this work, and love representing Jesus Christ

I had the opportunity to give a blessing this week, and it was in Spanish so that was interesting, but although by Spanish wasn't perfect, I still felt the power that blessings have when given by the power of the priesthood.

Also Walter and Soledad Mansilla got married! It took forever, but they got married and it was so awesome and then Soledad got baptized this Saturday! It was such an amazing experience, and I know that the principles of the gospel will bless their family.
                                                                    Soledad's Baptism
                                                            They got married!
                                                She didn't know we were taking her picture


In 3 Nephi 17:6-8 it talks about Jesus Christ telling all the people to bring their sick and afflicted unto him, and this week we've shared this a few times with people we've been teaching, and its so true and applies to us and our lives. Jesus is still inviting us to come unto him and be made whole through him, and its been amazing to see the power of his atonement work in my life and the lives of the people we are teaching. 

Let me tell you about my boy Santiago. He owns a store not too far from our pension, and he's awesome. I swear he's from Bend Oregon, and that ill find a hydroflask under his desk the next time we go or something. We've never taught him, but we've given him a book of Mormon and he's super interested but he just opened his store so he doesn't have time to sit down for a lesson. So for now we just keep stopping by and buying cereal, one because we need it because I eat it all, and two just to see how he's doing. I know that in the lords time he will find the time to hear our message, and for now its been great just to share the love of the Savior with him. Also his dog is one of the only ones I like here

I've been reading a ton of General Conference talks, and one that stood out to me was about how we need to lean for repose on Jesus Christ, and not on outcomes. It talked about times when a prayer isn't answered or a blessing not fulfilled, but that our faith shouldn't be in the outcome, but in Jesus Christ. Then no matter what happens, we can have the faith that it is the will of God and that Christ knows exactly what we are going through. 

That's about it! Played a lot of soccer today so that was awesome! we've got a few more people that hopefully will be baptized in the coming weeks so that's exciting! Ok Love you all!
Lots of trash means for lots of smores!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Ghost Nov 25, 2019

Already Two Weeks!

Jesucristo Basta- April 22, 2019