Nationwide Poweroutage June 17,2019

Happy Fathers Day!
My dad is the greatest, and he exemplifies the Savior in so many ways.
I have learned to love my redeemer by my Dads example and love for
him. "Noble Fatherhood gives us a glimpse of the Divine" - James E
Faust.  Here's a great video everyone should watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5FxdCgD-qI

I also talked to my Grandpa for a few minutes yesterday, and I talked
with him in Spanish for the first time, which was one of the coolest
experiences I've had, and it sure made my day!

On Sunday there was a poweroutage in all of Argentina, and like 3
other countries in South America, and that was quite the experience.
Church was held in the dark which was a first for me, but the Spirit
was still felt, and we had some people come to Church for the first
time and that want to come back! (hopefully well have light this time
haha)

This week I went on Splits with Elder BOOZE, and that man is a beast!
he rides his bike so dang fast I was barely keeping up! I learned a
lot from him! That night we all slept in the Zone Leaders Apartment
because we had a zone conference the next day, and while there, Elder
Rios told me a person we had taught together ended up getting
baptized! (pic below) That was some of the best news I have ever
heard! His name is Diego and hes a cool guy, and we became friends
through soccer, and now hes going to church!

ZONE CONFERENCE was great! Elder Jones and I had to review some
material that we had learned last month, and I was a little nervous,
but it went well! especially considering the Zone leaders told us
about it 2 days before haha .President Orquera is THE MAN, and I
learned so much from him! It Changed how I view missionary work, and i
realized many things I can improve on!

My Companion contacted a person with a pet GOOSE! That was dope

We had one of the RAINIEST mornings this week! It got to the point
where we were soaked to the bone, and didn't want to keep working, but
we decided to just go to work, and we were blessed with so many small
miracles and it ended up being one of our best mornings here in
Famailla! God blesses his children for their FAITH and DILIGENCE!

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE! to align my will with my father in Heavens
will,. To make his goals my goals, and his vision my vision! Gods
purpose is to bring to pass the immortality and ETERNAL LIFE of his
Children (Moses 1:39) and as a missionary THAT IS MY PURPOSE TOO

GOD is our father and he loves us, and he sees the Divine Potential in
every one of his Children.

Heres some pics

1.rainy days
2.Diego's baptism! (this guy plays professional soccer y'all)
3.our area
4.cold days call for a heated rivalry
5.La ZONA!!
6.los oregonians
7. mate!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dengue Fever May 20,2019

Already Two Weeks!

The Holy Ghost Nov 25, 2019