Deja Vu

SO this was a great week! honestly one of my busiest and most
successful, and it was all because I was with Elder Perkins haha. We
were companions over a year ago in mexico, and now were together
again, hence the title deja vu.

It was weird to come here to San ignacio, seeing that I'm still here
in Salta! The church here is absolutely amazing! the members made me
feel so dang welcome, and they love the missionaries! We did so many
things this week but it also flew by so fast, so yeah.

We have some pretty nice mountain bikes so that's awesome.

Of all the things that happened this week, the coolest part was the
spirit we felt! I realized this week more than ever how important it
is to be able to feel the Holy Ghost. It truly is one of the greatest
gifts we can receive from our Father in heaven.

I am so grateful for a gospel centered home, because this week we met
a lot of people who told us their life and their problems. Everyone
has problems, and that's just life, but the hope Christ brings us sure
makes it so that we can pass through life's troubles and still feel
peace.

There's a 9 year old kid that comes to church by himself every Sunday.
he takes two buses and walks far just to get there. He'S AN EXAMPLE to
all. At such a young age he's been able to recognize the importance of
the Church.

Just so everyone knows my brother Adam got his mission call to McAllen
Texas, Spanish Speaking!! I am proud of him and I know that this is
the Work of God. God is Good!

FOTOS.
1.elder perkins makes some great waffles
2.our pension



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Already Two Weeks!

The Holy Ghost Nov 25, 2019

Jesucristo Basta- April 22, 2019