The Holy Ghost Nov 25, 2019



So a lot happened this week but more than anything, my testimony of
the power of the Holy ghost was strengthened.

We have been teaching this lady named Elizebeth. Well she came to
church this Sunday and she offered to say the last prayer in her class
and started to cry. Elder pekins and I saw it from a distance and he
gave me a fat hug haha we were so happy for her. She felt the spirit
in that moment and later shared with us how she received an answer
that the Book of Mormon is true. After a lesson with her she asked,
"so when can we put a date for my baptism?" We were amazed! That's
normally something we invite the people to do, but I guess the spirit
beat us to it. And that's how it should be I guess, because conversion
comes through the Holy Ghost.

Also shout out to my companion for always being intune with the
spirit. One night we were looking for a family, couldn't find them,
and so we asked people if they knew anyone we could visit that needed
a message about God. One couple was sitting on the side of the road,
and I was definitely not thinking about asking them, but Elder Perkins
asked them if they anyone, and they looked at each other, then at us,
and said. " We need a message like that. " It was honestly pretty
powerful, and we were humbled to have been led to this couple in there
time of need.

Agustina also was baptized! she is so sweet and in her prayers always
prays that her whole family can be baptized. We are teaching her
family and hopefully in the near future they can all follow her
example.

But the spirit is so key! we honestly don't do much as missionaries.
We just give ready hands and a willing heart to God, and he does the
rest. And it seems to me that he has it all under control.  An
impression I got this week was that, God telling me that " this is MY
work, you can trust in me". I'm just grateful for the time God has
given me to work in his vineyard.

FOTOS.
1. zone conference
2.the district
3.friends
4.taxi ride
5.baptism!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Already Two Weeks!

Dengue Fever May 20,2019