I leave on Monday!!

Hola Amigos y familia!

´I am called of God. My authority is above that of the king of the earth. By revelation, I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my master and he has chosen me to represent him, to stand in his place, to say and do what he himself would say and do if he personally were ministering to the very people to whom he has sent me. My voice is his voice, and my acts are his acts; my words are his words and my doctrine is his doctrine. My commision is to do what he wants done. To say what he wants said. To be a living modern witness in word and deed of the divinity of his great and marvelous latter day work.¨ - Bruce R McConkie

I love this quote so much, and especially this past week I've have realized how true it is. This is his work and his glory, and I am just a instrument in his hands. 

ALMA 29,9

Also lately I have a stonger testimony of the priesthood and that it has been restored in these latter days. By the power of the priesthood, the universe was created, and if we are worthy, God has trusted man with the powers of heaven. i have a greater desire to be living in a way that at any moment, I could stop what I was doing and give a blessing. My future wife and family deserve that and I hope I am always striving to be able to provide my home with the presence of priesthood power. By the power of the priesthood families can truly be together for eternity!

I want to be the kind of person that others are going to want to know Christ because they know me

I am so excited to leave for Argentina on Monday! This past week we had the oppurtunity to facetime, one on one someone from our country, and my person had never met with the missionaries!  I was his first introduciotn to the church and that was daunting but It was so cool and their accent is so different but I felt like I understood so much!

We said goodbye to our teacher Hermana Lopez and she has been so influential these past month. She is a living testament of Jesus Christ and has been an example to me

I need to be better about after prayers to listen with the intent to obey. And when I have, I am able to notice the promptings so much more

Also Jesus Christ loves all of us the same, but he trusts us differently. And I always have that in the back of my mind so that I am living in manner that he can trust me, and more importantly, I need to trust him

Love you all, and the next time I write ill be in Argentina! Adios!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dengue Fever May 20,2019

Already Two Weeks!

The Holy Ghost Nov 25, 2019