I know in whom I have trusted-May 6, 2019

First off, let me tell ya that playing soccer for the first time after
3 months takes it toll. I was so sore this week, but we made it
alright and it was a good week! Also today was awesome and we had so
many opportunities to SHARE THE GOSPEL. This morning we were buying
some food and the guy kept looking at us weird at the counter. He
finally asked us why we were both named ELDER and it gave us an
opportunity to explain how we were missionaries and that Elder was a
title and so on... we ended up setting up another appointment to
talk to him!

And after we went to this park to play soccer and we saw 4 guys
kicking a ball around. We asked if they wanted to play us 4 on 4, and
they ended up beating us so bad haha. They play for a local club so we
split the teams so there was 2 of them and 2 missionaries on each team
and that made it a little more fair haha. Afterwords we had a good
chat in the middle of the field about our beliefs and the message we
share as missionaries. IT was awesome.

This week Jose got baptized! We've been teaching him for a couple weeks
now and I don't think I've seen a happier man come out of the water
after his baptism! He knows this is the Church of Jesus Christ and has
grown closer to his savior.

They told us we need to find a new church building because the one we
have now is falling apart! its a house that were renting and now we
gotta move so well see how the  house search goes. Good thing my
parents did that for a living haha so I'm basically a pro!

Recently I've been focusing too much in MY strength, MY abilities and
MY knowledge. But this week I tried to put more trust in GOD, and not
in my own abilities. I am nothing, and I am weak, but have found more
peace trusting in God, and like Nephi, "I know in whom I have trusted"

In the Book of Mormon, the prophet Nephi says

34 O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever. I
will not put my trust in the arm of flesh; for I know that cursed is
he that putteth his trust in the arm of flesh. Yea, cursed is he that
putteth his trust in man or maketh flesh his arm.

35 Yea, I know that God will give liberally to him that asketh. Yea,
my God will give me, if I ask not amiss; therefore I will lift up my
voice unto thee; yea, I will cry unto thee, my God, the rock of my
righteousness. Behold, my voice shall forever ascend up unto thee, my
rock and mine everlasting God. Amen.

Turn to Christ in EVERYTHING! I know that as we do so, we will find
peace, and strength that only he can give us.

FOTOS
1.de la conferencia
4.bautismo!!
5.the boys (they absolutely wrecked us)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dengue Fever May 20,2019

Already Two Weeks!

The Holy Ghost Nov 25, 2019