Working with God September 16, 2019

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS Dawson! my brother is a stud

Life is crazy. Our father in heaven has so much love for us and
honestly I am learning a lot about that love.

Elder Bustos and I are doing our best to help Gods children return to
his presence and this sure is an amazing work.

We are teaching this couple who want to get married, and are planning
on getting baptized at the end of the month. We have had some cool
experiences with them and have been able to teach them about their
eternal potencial and the need to make correct decisiones while we are
here in the earth.

This week we did splits with 2 pairs of missionaries in our zone,
which was pretty tiring but it was a fun time. The zone is doing well
and we´re seeing many miracles and in general Im loving my time in
Argentina.

Every time I get tired, I look to my saviors example. In John 5 17 it says,

 "But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work."
How cool that he gives us as his children the oppurtunity to work
along side him in his work and his glory!

Fotos:
1.sunset contacting
2.elder bustos y yo
3.dope catholic church




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Ghost Nov 25, 2019

Already Two Weeks!

Jesucristo Basta- April 22, 2019