Ya fue la vida, ya fue la mision April 2, 2020

We leave this Saturday.
      We weren't sure about how they were going to fly us out with the
whole quarantine thing, and the fact that we cant travel within the
provinces of Argentina made it seem impossible. Long story short we
are all taking buses to Buenos Aires tonight (a 20 hour drive) and
then we´ll fly out Saturday morning. (a 20 hour flight)

basically i am going to be one smelly man once I get home

I could say many things seeing as this is probably my last email but
more than anything I feel grateful for these past years.

I have grown to know and love my Savior Jesus Christ. He is my friend
and my redeemer. I love him and his gospel. This is his work in the
latter days and his church has been restored. What a message to share!

Argentina has become my second home and I thank my father in heaven
for having sent me here. The people I have met and taught and served
with have changed me forever.

Nos vemos! - Elder Blackburn



  Matt found this picture on the Salta mission facebook page of the bus leaving Salta.  I can only imagine the thoughts and feelings going through his mind and heart. We are anxiously awaiting his arrival home in a couple of hours!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Ghost Nov 25, 2019

Already Two Weeks!

Jesucristo Basta- April 22, 2019