Ano Nuevo Dec 31, 2019

Today we got together a zone and make some choripan  (sausage with
bread) and played some volleyball and soccer! It was a lot of fun, and
it's crazy to think that another year has already passed.
In Argentina they sure like their fireworks, and they make sure
everyone and their dog knows it too. At midnight tonight the clear
skies will turn into a battlefield for about 10 minutes, and that's
always fun to watch.

This week was a lot more chill than the last, but we still ended up
traveling quite a bit! We went up to JUJUY yesterday to help the
missionaries there and it was a lot of fun, and we took the scenic
route so there's some pictures from our trip below.

This week we saw a miracle with the baptism of Elizabeth and her
daughter! If you remember from my other emails, she's someone I was
teaching with Elder Perkins, but then she moved away to mitre and we
weren't able to teach her. But right around that time, I got moved to
Mitre, and we were able to keep teaching her with Elder Garcia! She
was baptized yesterday, and I'm so grateful to have been able to see
her change as she came closer to Christ.

This week Ive realized the blessing it is to have the Book of Mormon
in my life. I cherish the Bible and the words it has of my Savior and
his teachings. But it is only through reading the Book of Mormon that
I've come to truly understand the atonement and the magnitude of
Christ's sacrifice for me. We should let the words of the savior take
life by reading the New Testament, and we should let the Atonement of
Jesus Christ shine through The Book of Mormon. Both records were
written by prophets of old, and testify of Christ, and I know they are
true.

It has been 1 full year in Argentina. I thank God daily for the
experiences he has given me and for the opportunities I have to grow.
Here's some Pics
1.baptism of Elizabeth
2. roadtrip
3.one of the 3 lakes we saw
4.another lake
5.driving through the mountains






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Ghost Nov 25, 2019

Already Two Weeks!

Jesucristo Basta- April 22, 2019