He Lives!

Another week of Conferences and traveling around the mission, but we
finished on friday so now we get to take a rest! Well not really
because next week we are helping with the PFJ (efy) in Tucuman, so
that'll be fun to talk to a bunch of the youth. Then we have more
meetings for the new missionaries who got here 6 weeks ago, and then
we'll receive more new missionaries in the days that follow. A lot of
missionaries are planning activities with the Book of Mormon and their
wards and branches, and we go to help them as well so things aren't
really slowing down if you think about it.
But I'm loving it. I learn so much everyday from everybody, and I've
been setting personal goals to help me get closer to Jesus Christ, and
to make the most of the little time I have left as a missionary for
his Church.

This week we had conferences in Jujuy and Salta, and they both were so
awesome! In every conference we talked about the Restoration, and I'm
grateful because every time my testimony was strengthened.

I've been reflecting a lot about what it means to me that God and
Jesus Christ appeared to a boy looking for answers. I've realized it
means everything.

 It means I have the fulness of the teachings of the Savior in my
life. It means I have a more perfect understanding of his Plan of
Happiness for me and my family. It means his Priesthood power can
influence my life and bless others in the name of Jesus Christ. It
means I can make and keep covenants with a Heavenly Father. It means I
have a correct understanding of who God is, and what he is.

In The Book of Mormon Nephi teaches,
"For he is the same yesterday, today, and forever; and the way is
prepared for all men from the foundation of the world, if it so be
that they repent and come unto him.
 For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God
shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost, as well
in these times as in times of old, and as well in times of old as in
times to come; wherefore, the course of the Lord is one eternal
round."

More than anything after all the conferences I remember feeling
grateful. For what my parents taught me when I was young. For my
Father in Heaven and his love. For Joseph Smith and his testimony. For
this time I have to share this message.

I know that the Prophet Joseph saw my savior face to face. It amazes
me but brings me comfort too as I think of what that means for all of
us as God's children living in these last days. His testimony is as
powerful as those that we read of in the scriptures.

"And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him,
this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he
lives!
 For we saw him, even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice
bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father—
 That by him, and through him, and of him, the worlds are and were
created, and the inhabitants thereof are begotten sons and daughters
unto God."

Love you all!

Fotos:
1. Elder Garcia and I
2.The city at night
3.another lake
4. conference in Tucuman
5.conference in salta






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Ghost Nov 25, 2019

Already Two Weeks!

Jesucristo Basta- April 22, 2019