Nationwide Quarantine

As you all know there is a virus going around, and that's made our
lives pretty busy.

Some news:
All of Argentina is in a quarantine till the 31st so we cant leave our
houses and the government is being pretty strict about it. If we leave
to buy things we can't use our nametags or missionary clothes

I hate shopping, but this week we bought food for an emergency box two
weeks that we made for the whole mission and it was like black Friday.
I've never been to black Friday but I've never seen so many people in
the store at the same time. It blew my mind.

On Tuesday my companion went to the north of the mission and I went to
the south to distribute the emergency boxes we made for the
missionaries. The night we got back from Santiago they started the
quarantine so it all happened just in time.

When we got to salta there were hundreds of cars and we had to wait
while men in white jumpsuits cleaned the cars and had us fill our
paperwork. I felt like a movie

Everything has happened so fast and I still can't believe how much the
world has changed in a week. I know people are maybe over exaggerating
but at the same time maybe they're not. I don't know. But what I do
know is that I sustain God's prophet on the earth today. In his
message to the world he talked about OBEDIENCE and how all the
blessings we receive come from keeping God's commandments. " In this
there is safety, in this there is peace"

I sure love the Lord and his teachings. I'm so grateful for his church
in these days and for the time I've had to preach his gospel in
Argentina! The work will go on until he says that it is finished. I'll
keep you all updated!

Fotos:
1. view from the hotel
2. spraying our car down on the way to salta
3. buying all the food for the missionaries
4. making the boxes
5.making the boxes part 2
6.making late night runs







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dengue Fever May 20,2019

Already Two Weeks!

The Holy Ghost Nov 25, 2019