Transfer Week Feb 2,2020

Hola a todos!
This week was kinda crazy because we had transfers so we saw a lot of
good friends leaving and a lot of new good friends arriving! Its weird
because in the same day we drop off the missionaries who are ending
and then we pick up the new missionaries.

With my assignment I get to serve many missionaries and I have many
goals so that I can do it in a way that Christ would if he were in my
shoes. Ive learned a lot from President Orquera and his example. He
loves the Lord and loves the missionaries in Salta, and so do I

My birthday was on Monday and it was so great. We had transfers so the
whole mission was traveling to their new areas, and even though some
things went wrong, in the end everyone got to their area sooner or
later haha. Hna Orquera had bought a cake and we shared it with the
missionaries going home before their dinner with President. I was so
grateful!

We had a great Leadership council and President shared with us some
experiences from his mission and some of his journal entries. It was
one of the most spiritual experiences Ive had with him and the other
elderes, and I could feel the presence of angels in the room. It was
pretty special and I know God called him and us to this part of his
vineyard. He walks alongside of us as we preach his restored Gospel. I
know that.

This next week well have 3 conferences in 3 days so itll be a lot of traveling!

Fotos:
1. Elder Burnigham heading home
2.Some of my companions
3. some buddies
4. my birthday




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Ghost Nov 25, 2019

Already Two Weeks!

Fast for the House of the Lord Mar 7, 2020